Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I signed up for the CDC online certification program with the American dental coder association in November 2016.I had to call this place numerous times, also placed a claim with the BBB in Arizona.

My class was 16 weeks, 1250.00 plus 300.00 books I had to buy separately. I had to call them the start day of the class, which was January 6 9 2017 to tell them that I couldn't log on to the classroom. I had to call this place 100's of times because they were not posting the work, or tests or quizzes. Finally after 16 weeks, I finished the classes, and now they were updating their website, phones were down, emails were down for months, and months.

Finally in July I could leave a message, wasn't allowed to email, because they kicked me off of that.

Still haven't heard a word, and I have called every month, once a week, left messages, and still nothing.The website has a phone number now, and I called today November 14 and left a message.

Review about: American Dental Coders Association Cdc Program.

Reason of review: They didn't follow up to their online agreement. Wasted Money, and no certification..

I didn't like: Over priced.

Had an Experience with American Dental Coders Association?

Comments